Return & Breakage Policy
CocktailVIBE is absolutely dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Our focus is on delivering you top quality products, at the best prices, and in perfect condition. If at any time you have questions about our policy, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Return Policy
We understand that sometimes you need to return your purchase (not often, but it does happen!). In the rare occasion you need to return your order with CocktailVIBE, there are a few steps and guidelines.
- > First off, DO NOT SEND BACK YOUR SHIPMENT without contacting a Customer Service Representative Agent. This is for your benefit. We have hundreds of shipments a day going in and out of our shipping facility, and without proper documentation your return order can be lost very easily.
- > Return Costs: The Customer assumes all costs for return shipping.
- > Contact Customer Service: Email to email@example.com or call (954) 957 9917 x 109 before returning any package.
- > Return Address: All return shipments are to be directed to:
CocktailVIBE ATTN: Return Department
710 S. Powerline Road
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
- > Inside the Package: You must have a printed copy of your paid reciept or invoice inside the package with the returned items.
- > Inspection: Upon receiving your return order, the contents will be inspected. Once all items are returned in good condition, you will be refunded the full amount of your product cost.
- > Time Allowance: Please allow 2-3 business days for refund to process. This time is out of our hands, and is dictated by banking or account institutions.
Oh no! Your order was broken during shipping? This does not happen often, but it does happen. Don’t worry, you are completely covered! Based upon the shipping service used when your order is placed, replacement items can be sent out withing 24-48 hours of your Breakage Policy Claim. Here are a few guidelines to follow:
- > First off DO NOT DISPOSE OF PACKAGING OR PRODUCT unless specifically instructed to by a CocktailVIBE Customer Service Agent. These may be needed for inspection by the shipping carrier.
- > Replacement: If your order was damaged during shipping, you will be sent replacement items at no cost to you. The cost of replacement is to be handled by the shipping carrier and you will not be charged, rest assured!
- > Filling Out Breakage Policy Claim: Your Customer Service Agent will ask you to fill out an online Breakage Policy Claim before any replacement items will be sent.