The Dirty Martini is a classic drink with so many variations. It’s a drink class all its own, and tracking down recipes may be easy, but finding GOOD recipes can be challenging. We decided to perfect the Classic Dirty Martini for our followers by offering our favorite recipe for our absolute favorite cocktail.
We would love to hear any variations on this basic recipe that you enjoy, as there are hundreds of slight changes you can make to a simple recipe like this to make your own perfected Dirty Martini. Feel free to let us know!
CocktailVIBE Dirty Martini
- 2 oz gin
- 1 tbsp dry vermouth
- 2 tbsp olive juice
- 2 olives
- Place an ice cube and a small amount of water into your Martini Glass.
- Place the Martini Glass into the freezer for 2-3 minutes
- Fill your Shaker with all the listed ingredients, including the olives.
- Close and shake hard 5-6 times
- Remove the Martini Glass from the freezer and empty.
- Strain contents of your Shaker into the glass leaving just one olive.
- Serve with a devilish smile.