As always, when we have a cocktail that we love we do the research and find out exactly how to make them! This Peartini was off the charts amazing! It’s clean and tasty, and best of all it’s very easy to make if you have a few extra minutes to get them ready!
The CocktailVIBE Peartini
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (from 3 large limes)
- Two 8-ounce ripe pears, such as Comice, peeled, stemmed, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 unpeeled pear, cored and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, for garnish
1. In a small saucepan, combine the sugar and 1/2 cup water over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes.
2. Remove the pan from the heat and allow the syrup to cool, about 15 minutes.
3. In a blender, puree the syrup, vodka, vermouth, lime juice and pears until smooth.
4. For each drink, pour some of the pear mixture into an ice-filled cocktail shaker and shake well.
5. Pour into a chilled martini glass.
6. Garnish with pear slices and serve.